The drywall power sander is designed for sanding/grinding of smoothed dry mortarless walls, for interior celilings and walls, as well removing residual hangings, colour, coverin, glue and loose plaster. Long enough to sand 10-foot ceilings from the ground, lightweight (10 pounds), and able to suck up the vast majority of the fine, potentially harmful dust with an attachable vacuum ( vacuum is not included). This Sander handle can adjustable from 46" to 60" for easy reach and handle.
• Lightweight drywall sander with variable speeds ranging from 1000 to 2000 RPM 1-5 adjustable speed.
• 13-foot vacuum hose that dissipates static
• Lightweight, 9.6-pound body for easy handling
• Hook-and-loop straps for easy mounting and handling
• Includes sanding pad, 13-foot vacuum hose, hook-and-loop straps, and instruction manual
- • 120 Volt at 60 Hz electric motor.
- • 5 speed motor for control
- • 6 foam backed compression type sanding pads with grit from 80 to 240
- • Sanding pad diameter 8 7/8"
- • Sander measures 60" in length and weighs 10 lbs.
- • Shorten Sander measure 42"
5 speed adjustable from number 1 to 5 up to 2000 rpm
EASY FOR 90-180 DEGREES SANDING
• Included sand papers and 13ft vacuum hose
• Vaccum is not included.